iBasics Super-Bright 12-LED Motion Sensor with Flashlight
It's hard to leave the house all alone. After all, you never know what creepos will be sneaking around while you're out. Keep your castle safe with this motion detector light. Its built-in PIR photodiode sensor automatically turns on when there's no light and turns off at sunrise--the perfect deterrent against intruders. And the night LED serves as an emergency light in case of power failure as well. So don't miss out on this iBasics motion sensor with flashlight. It's a most illuminating deal indeed!
• Made from plastic
• Includes a 12+6 LED flashlight—always ready after the removal from the charging base • Great for when you're not at home and want a light on while you're gone
• Built-in sensor (PIR, photodiode) which automatically turns the light on when there is any lack of light (sunset) and turns the light off at sunrise
• Night and position light are designed to be used in children's rooms, halls, basements, cellars, attics, and other rooms
• Night LED light also serves as an emergency light in case of power failure
• Direct connection to the electric supply network 120V~
• Easy push button: push once to turn on 12-LED Light and push again for 6-LED Flashlight, push one more time to turn off
• Fully charged time: 8-10 hours
• Runtime after fully charged: Torch > 2.5Hr, Sensor light > 2.5Hr
• Sensor distance: 6.56'–9.84'
• Measures 8" H x 2" DIA