25 Rare Holland Rainbow Rose Flower Seeds
These are the easiest exotic plant or flower seed you will ever grow. Each package contains 25 seeds.
Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining!
In-Stock - Ships in 24 hours
99% reviewers recommend this product
100% Money Back Guarantee.
Fossil evidence shows that roses have existed since prehistoric times. The first cultivated roses appeared in Asian gardens more than 5,000 years ago. Roses were introduced to Europe during the Roman Empire, where they were mainly used for ornamental purposes. Cleopatra is said to have scattered rose petals before Mark Anthony's feet; Nero released roses from the ceiling during extravagant feasts and banquets.
- Place rose seeds into warm water for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove the seeds from the warm water and place them into the soil container
- After sowing the seeds, cover with plastic wrap to the top of the container
- Keep the container close to the sun
- After the seeds are germinated, transplant into the ground.