25 Rare Holland Rainbow Rose Flower Seeds
In-Stock and Ships within 24-hours
Fast Delivery - Within 5-10 business days
96% reviewers recommend this product
100% Money Back Guarantee
Fossil evidence shows that roses have existed since prehistoric times. The first cultivated roses appeared in Asian gardens more than 5,000 years ago. Roses were introduced to Europe during the Roman Empire, where they were mainly used for ornamental purposes. Cleopatra is said to have scattered rose petals before Mark Anthony's feet; Nero released roses from the ceiling during extravagant feasts and banquets.
- Place rose seeds into warm water for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove the seeds from the warm water and place them into the soil container
- After sowing the seeds, cover with plastic wrap to the top of the container
- Keep the container close to the sun
- After the seeds are germinated, transplant into the ground.